Royal Wharf London
Royal Wharf London brings together everything that’s best about London: large and small, local and regional, classic and contemporary !
Royal Wharf London, a Rare Waterfront Township Development by Singapore Mainboard-listed Oxley International & UK Top Developer, Ballymore. Best value integrated mixed development township apartment from £350K in Silvertown with only 12 mins to Canary Wharf (by tube). Phase 1 launch - a complete sold out in 2-3 months. Phase 2 launch with new release of Portland House attracted new interest arises from the success of Phase 1 launch. New release of Mariner's Quarter at riverside offer new opportunities for investors or home owners to own a unit with beautiful river frontage view.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
A Beautiful New Riverside
Neighbourhood for London
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Explore Royal Wharf in Motion
Invest in one of the most affordable London apartment in a Prime Location that offer one of the Best Upside Capital Appreciation Potential
Royal Wharf, a Rare Waterfront Township at Thames riverside with self-contained amenities & Clubhouse Facilities located in a growth area that is well supported by an excellent connectivity (2 DLR station at doorstep and a 10 mins walk to nearest Crossrail station). Enjoy the first mover advantage at the most affordable price from just £250K !
♦ Royal Wharf offers high-quality waterside living with stunning panoramic views stretching approximately 500 metres of direct south facing river frontage!
♦ Enjoy the First Mover Advantage in the next World-Class International Business District in London, the World Capital City, near to the Canary Wharf Financial Centre
♦ Royal Wharf is the future township, a choice of place to work and live in, with a vibrant high street, parks, squares, gym, concierge, school, offices, supermarket, shops, riverside restaurants & cafes, medical etc.
♦ Only 20% (low capital outlay) with Deferred Payment Scheme (Balance by Cash /Loan upon completion)
♦ Only £2K to secure your choice unit
♦ Investment friendly - No SSD, No ABSD, No Loan-to- valuation issue (if taking loan from offshore Bank in UK)
Register now for:
♦ Royal Wharf London VVIP booking & discounts
♦ Royal Wharf London VVIP priority unit selection
♦ Royal Wharf London updated info
♦ Royal Wharf London floor plans
♦ Royal Wharf price list/pricing
♦ Royal Wharf Location
13 Reasons Why Own A Unit at Royal Wharf London?
1. The ONLY Waterfront Integrated Mixed Development between 2 Tube Stations with self-contained amenities and clubhouse facilities
2. By 2 Top Reputed Developers : Mainboard-listed Oxley from Singapore with market capitalisation of about S$2bn and No. 2 UK developer Ballymore with 15 years of experience building quality homes
3. 500m of River Thames frontage with riverside F&B, bars and restaurants, offices etc.
4. High street shopping retails, minimart, pharmacy etc
5. Strategically located at the centre of the World-Class International Business District – minutes away from ABP, University of East London, Silvertown Quays, ExCel London, O2 Arena, Greenwich Peninsula, Canary Wharf financial centre.
6. Approximately 100m or 1 min walk to Pontoon Dock tube station
7. Approximately 4 mins to London City Airport (with flights to all Europena cities within 1-3 hours and to New York /USA within 6 hours)
8. Approximately 12 mins to Canary Wharf where over 100K professionals work
9. Approximately 10 mins walk to nearest Crossrail station (Custom House) shortening travel times between east & West London ( only 3 mins to Canary Wharf, 7 mins to Liverpool Street and less than 10 mins to Bond Street.
10. 50% upside capital appreciation potential by 2018 due to Crossrail effect and increasing demand arising from the transformation and regeneration of Royal Docks and East London.
11. Strong Rental Yield potential in Zone 2/3 region at about 5 ~ 6%
12. Leverage on current favorable currency exchange rate
13. Low capital outlay with easy payment scheme - balance 80% deferred payment upon completion
Royal Wharf At A Glance
Royal Wharf will be a spectacular residential, business and leisure destination situated on a stretch of south-facing waterfront to the west of Barrier Park.
Framed by a stunning panoramic view across the widening River Thames, Royal Wharf is served by excellent transport links into the heart of London, courtesy of the DLR, a new Crossrail (Custom House) station (opening estimated 2018) and the Jubilee Line (Canning Town), plus international connections from London City Airport and boat links from a brand new Thames Clipper Pier.
The scale of Royal Wharf offers the potential to create a new great estate for London. There are stunning apartment buildings offering unrivalled views of the Thames, terraced mansion blocks offering generous family sized apartments and a range of townhouses with tall ceilings and stunning private gardens. Royal Wharf will consist of 3,385 homes in total, a beautiful riverside walkway, new streets, connecting parks and squares, as well as new apartment buildings with views of the River Thames, a new school, shops, offices and riverside restaurants, catering for a population that is estimated to reach 10,000 by completion.
Where the Big
City Meets the
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Almost half the acreage at Royal Wharf will be given over to open spaces:
this is a place defined as much by its landscape as by its buildings
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Everyday Essentials to Little Luxuries
A Lifestyle Living
ABOUT OXLEY HOLDINGS
Oxley Holdings is a lifestyle property developer engaged in the development of residential, commercial and industrial developments that cater to the growing needs of young and trendy home buyers and entrepreneurs who value quality living and a finer lifestyle. Oxley’s property development projects are typically located in choice areas that are easily accessible and feature prominent lifestyle elements. Headquartered in Singapore, Oxley’s developments cater to the growing needs of discerning home buyers who value quality living and a finer lifestyle, as well as small and medium enterprise owners looking to purchase their own premises. As a strong and dynamic company, Oxley has made its mark as a developer with a strong value proposition.
Ballymore Group is an international property investment and development company, focused on large scale award winning developments across Europe. Ballymore’s developments have distinguished it as a leader in urban regeneration with an eye for design and innovation, with areas of business encompassing land and planning, architecture, design, sales, marketing and estate management. With permanent offices in London, Dublin and Eastern Europe, the Group continues to pioneer ever more ambitious mixed-use projects combining residential space, office, retail, hotels and leisure facilities.